Skip to main content

Harvest Is Coming




GALATIANS 6:9 NLT 9 So let's not get tired of doing what is good.

 At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up. When a farmer has planted seed in the ground, it does not produce a harvest the next day. There is a period of waiting. A time to stand in faith, knowing that the seed will grow and produce as it was created to do.

 It takes faith for a farmer to bury expensive seed in the ground. But the farmer knows how God's system works. (Even if the farmer does not believe in God, it is still God's system he is using.) You plant the seed, you wait, and then comes a harvest that multiplies what you planted.

 2 CORINTHIANS 9:10-11 NLT 10 For God is the one who provides seed for the farmer and then bread to eat. In the same way, he will provide and increase your resources and then produce a great harvest of generosity in you. 11

 Yes, you will be enriched in every way so that you can always be generous. And when we take your gifts to those who need them, they will thank God. Harvest is coming in your life! All the seeds of love you have sown into the lives of others, and into the Kingdom of God, have been growing and the time for a harvest of blessing is coming. Harvest is also coming to the Body of Christ on the earth. Multitudes of people will turn to Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. We must be ready to welcome them and have the resources ready to assist them and disciple them. So believe for a harvest of blessing and prosperity in your life. Then you will be ready to be a blessing to others.

 SAY THIS: I believe harvest is coming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

welcome to my blog

Oh the waterfall of cleansing Grace! Welcome to my Grace blog.  I hope to both share and start a dialogue about Jesus Christ and how his life, relationships and teaching have a practical working value in our everyday lives. To go beyond our belief of Jesus... and into our belief in Jesus. I hope we can learn more about how the finished work of Christ on the cross empowers his work in us in our daily lives. I hope we can grow in His Grace and Wisdom! The name came from a Joseph Prince story in his book  "Destined to Reign"...here's the story: Prince tells the story of a young boy who found a rock out in the woods. Though it looked rough at first, he rinsed it in the small waterfall of a nearby stream. Turns out, the rock was marbly, smooth, and full of color. Not wanting to lose the rock, and afraid someone would take it from him if he took it home, he buried it back in the dirt in a tucked away place before he went home for the night. There, he left it. The ne...

... that saved a wretch like me.

my story is not much different from any other alcoholic or drug addict who is in recovery. we sought out a higher power because our Lives be came on manageable. through much self examination we came to understand our defects in character... we reached out to others for fellowship and mentoring. I, as many have, came to believe in Jesus as my higher power and five years ago I accepted Christ... I got into a church and started reading my Bible. I slowly developed a thirst for knowledge of God in His Word. my grandmother has been sending Christian books for years and I just shelved them, so I already had a decent size Christian library. I also be came a big watcher of Christian television. I tried out several different churches... looking for a place I could feel at home in. having had a big interest in philosophy and world religions in college, I had sampled from the religion buffet. I guess you could say I became ravenous with my new found faith. I read and listen to anything I could ge...

Jesus’ Blood Is On The Mercy Seat

Leviticus 16:14 14He shall take some of the blood of the bull and sprinkle it with his finger on the mercy seat on the east side; and before the mercy seat he shall sprinkle some of the blood with his finger seven times. If you have watched the movie, Raiders Of The Lost Ark, you would remember that when the lid of the ark was lifted, strange-looking creatures floated out and destroyed the people around it. Interesting as it may be, this is biblically inaccurate — the ark of the Bible did not contain strange-looking creatures. What were the things inside it then? There were three items in the ark: the golden pot of manna, Aaron’s rod and two stone tablets on which God had written the Ten Commandments. (Hebrews 9:4) These items are actually symbols of man’s rebellion. The golden pot of manna represents man’s rejection of God’s provision. The rod of Aaron represents man’s rejection of God’s leadership and the two stone tablets of God’s commandments represent man’s...